Transforms your home environment and produces that warm feeling. It is also the most cost eﬀective way of heating your home using up to 70% less energy than conventional heating.
Benefits of Using Water Underfloor Heating
- Water Underfloor Heating uses up to 70% less energy than conventional heaters.
- Water Underfloor Heating has very little maintenance.
- It is ideal for open space living and does not have cold spots in the room.
- Underfloor heating is also more hygienic because there is no air circulation.
- Underfloor heating can be used with most floor surfaces.
- Flexibility in deferent room temperatures.
Difference Between Wall Panel Heating & Underfloor Heating
With wall panel heater the combination of rising hot air and falling cool air creates a circular draft in the room. This creates inconsistent pockets of hot and cold air and results in a less comfortable room temperature. The draft also circulates dust and germs, producing a less healthy room. With underfloor heating the is very little in terms of air circulation giving you a more even room temperature and also a healthier room.
Underfloor Heat System Components
Underfloor Heating Tubes (Pipes)
We only used water underfloor heating pipes that adhere to the highest EU and International Standards, that are manufactured from Pex and has a Oxygen barrier.
Water Circulating Pump
Water circulating pumps are used to circulate the water throw the underfloor heating zones and to circulate the warm water between the manifold and the heat source.
Is a series of valves that control the flow of warm water to each area or zone, it is also were the control unit is ﬁtted to close zones when it is not in use. We use both the Tiemme and Valsir Manifold systems